If you’re wearing the Type A, then running is in your blood. A lower profile is perfect for higher intensity runs, while a firm midsole allows for a faster turnover as you chase your next best time.
- The ultimate road flat designed to be lightweight and responsive
- Lower provide is ideal for distances anywhere from 5K to the half-marathon
- Firmer midsole allows faster turnover while lightweight mesh and flex film allow for an ultra-comfortable fit from toe to heel
- Shoe Category: Road, Track, Cross Country
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Heel Stack Height: 16mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 12mm
- Weight: 4.5 oz. | 127 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >