Introducing a new form of grit in the Peregrine 7. Like runner like shoe, this ride doesn’t fear the off road, taking serious grip of every terrain with a PWRTRAC outsole. The TPU exoskeleton of this neutral trail running shoe secures the foot with added protection from the elements, while EVERUNTM cushions every footstrike with resilience and energy. It's great for hiking too!
Runners's World is a registered trademark of Rodale, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Successor to the Peregrine 6
- PWRTRAC outsole for optimal grip and traction across multiple surfaces
- Newly added EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- TPU exo-skeleton frames the foot for optimal support and protection
- RUNDRY Collar Lining wicks moisture away quickly
- External heel support for lockdown fit and hold
- Awarded: Runner's World Best Buy, Winter 2016
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: Trail, Grass
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 21.5mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 17.5mm
- Weight: 8.4 oz. | 238 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >