In partnership with The Landmark Project, we are pleased to offer a limited-edition collection of sandals, accessories, and apparel celebrating 75 years of Smokey Bear, an iconic mascot for the US Forest Service. Through climate change and extreme weather events, wildfires continue to threaten communities and public lands across the country.
Machine washable and durable, this kids version of our classic Z/1 can handle anything your kids can put them through. Mud pies and capture the flag have met their match. Our LUVSEAT™ platform promotes healthy body alignment, while Custom Adjust’em straps allow for easy on and off. Assembled in the USA.
- Limited edition polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around the foot and through the midsole for the ultimate customized fit
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- Custom injection molded ladder lock for a secure hold
- Durable LUVSEAT™ PU midsole
- Slip-resistant classic diamond pattern design
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Kids Classic outsole
- Non-marking EcoTread™ 25%-recycled rubber compound
- 2mm lug depth